Showing all 8 results
If you want a modern job, you need to submit a modern resume. That’s why we leave below an inventory for you to choose the modern resume template that best suits you.
But what does that even mean, right?
A modern resume means one that is more up-to-date personally and design-wise. It’s more colorful (no more black and white!), it uses unique fonts and displays the information in two columns (better readability and aesthetics), and much more.
From time to time, it is necessary to renew yourself. Your resume is your letter of introduction. The better it looks, the more chances to get hired.
Now, here are some tips for implementing them into your modern resume template without overdoing it and scaring the employer:
– Use colors that pair well, and don’t overuse them. Two colors are okay – three can be way too many.
– Keep the text color dark for better readability.
– Make it skimmable. Don’t add too many words or information.
– Bold headings!
– Use universal fonts to improve readability.
– One page is okay – more can be boring for the employer.
Now that you have basic tips and information, how about choosing one of our modern resume templates?